(Brand Identity development, Web development, E-commerce web development, Package development, SM marketing and many more design solutions)
Sri Lankan restaurant in Nottingham United kingdom
Colombo Street is a Sri Lankan restaurant based in UK, they come to us with the inquiry to build the web site for their food truck and restaurant what has to be open in Nottingham. After few meetings with the young founder of Colombo Street we heard a really inspiring story behind the brand. Their web development project is a very first step for long journey with Creative Street.
Their project is very unique and challenging to Creative Street because they already had very unique logo and it was related with Sri Lankan culture. Their symbol was a “Gara yaka face”. We had to develop their website very carefully with existing brand presence.
After that we come up with their very new website to enhance existing brand presence to the brand identity on Colombo Street - Sri Lankan restaurant in Nottingham. When we developing the website we want (tried) to give very unique, modern, cultural experience to users. We had to come up with some unique strategies to give better journey to their users
1. they didn’t have automated pre booking platform for restaurant,
2. lack of digital media presence to communicate their brand story to consumers,
3. They limited their digital media presence only for social medias
4. Consumers can’t see all scheduled events on food truck
1. Automated Pre booking platform
2. Unique user experience and create easy flow to visit each and every sections
3. Consumers can see all restaurant menus and offers
4. Showing all events in very unique user interface
5. Gathering contact list who interested about their offerings
After launching a another successful web site they want us to help their Social media advertisement and other creative designs. When we start the design on their day to day designs of social media, menus, advertisement and much more designs, We want to build brand guide line to the Colombo street brand.
After few meetings with them, we come up with following guide line to create consistent brand identity.
We introduce followings with brand guide line;
1. We introduce new colors and enhance existing color palate for consistent branding approach.
2. Primary and secondary fonts to use their branding elements,
3. Logo positioning on different applications
4. Theme for uniforms, business cards, menus and much more applications for day to day use.
We able to maintain consistent brand after building brand guide line.
When some ones see the Sri Lankan restaurant in Nottingham, Colombo Street is their main place to hangout.
After few weeks, Colombo street owners come up with another existing project for us, they want to deliver pure Sri Lankan flavors all around the United Kingdom and Creative Street got another opportunity to help to expand their brand again with Ecommerce website and Product packaging development.
Colombo shop Ecommerce website development was very unique web platform. Because they offering food deliveries, Ceylon spices and teas, Ceylon art and crafts products. The most challenging part of the website is their delivery system. Finally we deliver another successful Ecommerce website with product package development.
Currently we are doing full branding solutions for Colombo Street. We entrust Colombo Street achieve many more business goals and brand growth in near future.
The food here is so delicious and authentic! I've been here almost every weekend since they opened and I can't recommend it more. The staff is lovely and smiley, it feels like a family run passion project which definitely comes through in the food. The coco chicken kottu is the best, as is their fried cauliflower. We also had the yellow rice with the shrimp curry and that too was spectacular.